- Guidance Quick Links
- Guidance General Information
- Registration 10th, 11th & 12th Grade
- Incoming 9th Grade Information
- Canvas Login and Support
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- Counselor's Corner
- Career Technical Education
- College Prep Testing
- College Representative Visits
- Tutoring/Study Skills
Fall Course Requests window open 2/6-2/20/23 in Student Aeries Accounts for current CUSD students
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL - Tuesday, August 15, 2023
*2023-2024 School Year Information Coming Soon*
Registration Packet Pickup Dates:
Pickup will be in front of the school. You may drive up to the curb and our PTSA will be handing out packets.
Seniors - TBD
Juniors - TBD
Sophomores - TBD
Freshmen - TBD
If you miss your assigned time, you can come to any date/time AFTER your grade level or stop by the school office to turn in the required paperwork before the start of school Obtaining ID cards, class packages, parking permits, books, lockers, etc will ONLY be available during the registration days and after the start of school.
Freshmen parent orientation:
- Date TBD
Freshmen student orientation:
- Date TBD
- For information or questions please email Mrs. DiSomma at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Drop off required forms:
- Data Confirmation Form (Print this from your computer after you have gone through the confirmation process).
- McKinney Vento Form
- Tesoro Activities Behavior Contract
- Migrant Education Contract
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application ( if applicable)
- Parking Permit Application (no documentation at this time)
- Tesoro Registraton Payment Form
2. Books: Turn in books from last year if you have not already done so. If you are missing a book please bring cash or check to pay this debt.
3. Take ID/Yearbook picture: Seniors will take senior yearbook portraits through South Coast Photography by appointment at a different time. See flyer in packet.
Students will need their ID’s to pick up their books at a later date. And, these photographs are used for our yearbook.
We will be scheduling make-up pictures at a later date.
4. Obtain Schedule of Classes: Go to online Aeries Portal. Schedules will be available on the morning of [DATE TBD] Follow this link to log into your Aeries portal
5. Data Confirmation Form
You will need to print a copy of your data confirmation form after following the directions on the outside of the registration envelope. Portal.capousd.org This is the form that you will need to bring with you to registration. This is a REQUIRED form for registration. You will not be allowed to register without it.
6. Meetings with school counselors: If you have questions or need a schedule change you can call or email your school counselor. They are available for either in person or online appointments. Counselors will not be available for drop-ins during registration. Click here to submit course drop/add requests.
7. Purchase ASB class packages. See options/prices in packet flyers.
Please bring thes order form and payment with you to registration. You can also use the following link - Tesoro Shop, to order on-line.
8. ASB Cards & Yearbook -
If you plan to purchase an ASB card you may do so prior to coming to registration and bring your receipt with you (RDER ONLINE @ Tesoro Shop) or you may pay at registration.
9. Textbooks: You will pick up your textbooks in the libary at the end of the registration process. You will need your student ID and class schedule.