- Guidance General Information
- Guidance Quick Links
- Add/Drop Request Form
- Registration 10th, 11th & 12th Grade
- Incoming 9th Grade Information
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- Canvas Login and Support
- Career Technical Education
- Counselor's Corner
- College Prep Testing ACT/SAT
- College Representative Visits
- High School Graduation Requirements
- Homework & Independent Study Contracts
- Structured Teaching Educating Prepared Students (STEPS)
- Independent PE
- Tutoring/Study Skills
- Work Permits
Teens: Are You in a Healthy or Abusive Dating Relationship? Take the quiz.
DISTANCE LEARNING COUNSELING RESOURCES
Say Something Anonymous Reporting System allows you to submit secure & anonymous safety concerns to help identify and intervene upon at-risk individuals BEFORE they hurt themselves or others.
Call or Text 1-855-427-2736, 8am-8pm Monday - Sunday
Text TEEN to 839863 between 6:00-9:00pm PST or call (310) 855-HOPE (4673) 6:00-10:00pm PST to talk with a trained teen.