- Guidance General Information
- Guidance Quick Links
- Add/Drop Request Form
- Registration 10th, 11th & 12th Grade
- Incoming 9th Grade Information
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- Canvas Login and Support
- Career Technical Education
- Counselor's Corner
- College Prep Testing ACT/SAT
- College Representative Visits
- High School Graduation Requirements
- Homework & Independent Study Contracts
- Structured Teaching Educating Prepared Students (STEPS)
- Independent PE
- Tutoring/Study Skills
- Work Permits
AP Exam Dates & Location
2024 EXAM SCHEDULE
Morning exams: Check-in at 7:30am in the food court for Large and Small Gym Locations. Exams located in the Library, check-in at the Library. Exams in the Career Center, check-in at the Career Center. Exams in room 801, check-in at room 801. Exams start promptly at 8:00am and you will not be permitted to test if late.
Afternoon Exams: Check-in at 11:30am in the food court for Large and Small Gym Locations. Exams located in the Library, check-in at the Library. Exams in the Career Center, check-in at the Career Center. Exams in room 801, check-in at room 801. Exams start promptly at 12:00pm and you will not be permitted to test if late.
Be sure to bring these:
- No. 2 pencils for your multiple-choice answer sheet.
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams.
- An acceptable calculator if your AP Exam allows the use of a calculator.
- A current government-issued or school-issued photo ID. You will not be permitted to test without an ID. If you do not have a current school ID, then stop by the Activities office before your scheduled test day to get one.
- Your College Board SSD Accommodations Letter if you are taking an exam with approved testing accommodations.
- A watch that does not have internet access, does not beep or make noise, and does not have an alarm.
- A ruler or straightedge only if you are taking an AP Physics Exam. Protractors are not allowed.
- You may bring a snack and water in a zip lock bag. This will be kept outside of the testing area and available to you at the exam break. All snack bags need to be see-through.
- If taking a digital test, you need to bring your school issued Chromebook, fully charged and know your College Board Log-in.
Don't bring these:
- Electronic equipment including phones, smartwatches, fitness trackers, wearable technology, cameras, recording or listening devices, or any other type of electronic or communication device. LEAVE PHONES IN YOUR LOCKER OR CAR.
- Books, reference guides, notes, compasses, protractors, mechanical pencils, pencils that are not No. 2, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, or colored pencils.
- Scratch paper: Students are prohibited from bringing scratch paper to the AP Exam. For AP Chinese and AP Japanese Exams, scratch paper will be provided.
- Watches that beep, make a noise, or have an alarm.
- Computers or calculators that are not approved.
- Reference guides, keyboard maps, or other typing instructions.
- Ear plugs.
- Clothing or shoes with subject-related information.
- No backpacks, bags or purses. These need to be kept at home, in your locker or in your car.
A student observed with any of these prohibited items during testing or breaks may be dismissed from the exam, the device may be confiscated, the student's score may be canceled, and no retest may be permitted.