- Guidance Quick Links
- Guidance General Information
- Registration 10th, 11th & 12th Grade
- Incoming 9th Grade Information
- Canvas Login and Support
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- Counselor's Corner
- Career Technical Education
- College Prep Testing
- College Representative Visits
- Tutoring/Study Skills
OFFICIAL PSAT DATE IS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2022. SEATS ARE LIMITED.
- Preliminary SAT National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test for Grade 11 students
- Highest-scoring Junior entrants in each state may qualify
- Practice SAT Test opportunity for Grades 9 and 10 students; consider waiting to take this test in Grade 11 and take the Free SAT practice tests offered by Futureology.
- Registration fee - $40 (see registration details below)
- Deadline to Register – 9/12/22
- If you are interested in taking the PSAT Test at Tesoro High School on Saturday, Oct. 15, 2022, please register by Monday, September 12, 2022
- $40 Registration Fee.
- Register via Total Registration HERE.
- PSAT Seats are limited and registration is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Junior Registration window opens 8/26/22 to 9/12/22
- Sophomore Registration opens 9/6/22 to 9/12/22
- Please read our Refund Policy
- Juniors ONLY can request a Fee Waiver if they qualify. Before registering, click HERE for information on requesting a fee waiver and determine if you qualify.
TEST DAY INFORMATION:
- Students who are registered to take the PSAT will receive an email with instructions on room assignments by Friday, October 14th.
- Check-in at 7:45 AM. DOORS CLOSE AT 8:00 AM. Students will not be permitted to test if they arrive late. Please plan accordingly.
- Students must bring the following:
- Photo ID (mandatory) Can not be a screen shot of an ID. Needs to be the physical student ID or Driver’s License.
- #2 Pencils
- Snack/Drink – optional
- Note: PLEASE LEAVE CELL PHONES AT HOME, IN YOUR LOCKER, OR IN YOUR CAR. Cell phones are not permitted in the testing room and cannot be accessed during the testing window.
- Dismissal Time: end time will vary between rooms, Noon approx.
- Students will access their scores online through the College Board website
Please direct any questions to Erin Bowen at email@example.com